Use this form:
For the permanent granting of a right to the public at large, typically a Public Right of Way
In submitting this form you should enclose the following (where applicable):
- Completed submission record (see below), ensuring checklist to the rear of the form is completed
- A plan, clearly indicating (preferably by red dots or dashes indicated on extract Registry Map) where the Right of Way is to be placed on the property
- Copy of Certificate of Good Standing (companies only)
- Removal of any Restrictions or Cautions (if required)
- Land Certificate (if issued)
Once signed the form should be submitted to the Lands & Survey Department within 45 days of first signature, unless signed outside of the Cayman Islands , to avoid the accrual of late submission penalties.
RL Form must be completed in Duplex format. If you do not have a Duplex Printer, print page 1, reinsert the page to the paper tray, and print page 2.
When completing the form ensure that:
- Full names are stated (or as recorded on the existing Register), with signatures witnessed by a Justice of the Peace, Notary Public or member of authorised Land Registry staff, and correctly dated. Notary Public’s whose commissions do not expire must state so on the Registration Form. The signatures of authorised personnel of local banks do not require witnessing.
- Full address is stated, including postal / zip code
- Amendments are initialed by all parties. The use of correction fluid is not permitted