Use this form:
When you want to temporarily stop any changes from occuring to a Land Register in order to complete a transaction with certainty as to the content of the Register.
This is also known as a Stay of Registration. The stay will be effective for a period of 14 days, after which it will no longer be effective. Stays may however be renewed.
In submitting this form you should enclose the following (where applicable):
- Completed submission record, ensuring checklist to the rear of the form is completed
- The written consent of the proprietor (owner) of the property (if a separate document)
When completing the form ensure that:
- The purpose of the proposed transaction is stated (ie. Transfer, Charge)
- Full address is stated, including postal / zip code
- Amendments are initialed by all parties. The use of correction fluid is not permitted