Use this form:
If you disagree or are agrieved with the decision of the Registrar of Lands in respect of an Adjudication, Hearing, Determination or other binding decision, and intend to formally challenge that decision by appeal to the Grand Court
In submitting this form you should enclose the following (where applicable):
- Completed submission record, ensuring checklist to the rear of the form is completed
Once signed the form should be submitted to the Lands & Survey Department within 45 days of first signature, unless signed outside of the Cayman Islands , to avoid the accrual of late submission penalties.
RL Form must be completed in Duplex format. If you do not have a Duplex Printer, print page 1, reinsert the page to the paper tray, and print page 2.
When completing the form ensure that:
- The grounds for appeal (which must ordinarly be upon a point of law) are clearly stated
- Full names are stated (or as recorded on the existing Register), with signatures witnessed by a Justice of the Peace, Notary Public or member of authorised Land Registry staff, and correctly dated. Notary Public’s whose commissions do not expire must state so on the Registration Form. The signatures of authorised personnel of local banks do not require witnessing.
- Full address is stated, including postal / zip code
- Amendments are initialed by all parties. The use of correction fluid is not permitted