Ministry of Planning, Lands, Agriculture, Housing and
Preference will be given to applications from suitably qualified and experienced Caymanians
Lands & Survey Department invites applications for the post of:
Salary: CI $49,428 - $66,480 per annum
The post holder will assist the Chief Valuation Officer and his team in carrying out their various statutory and professional duties which include but are not limited to:.
· Carrying out valuations for all Government purposes including the assessment of Stamp Duty, Asset Management and insurance purposes.
· Negotiating acquisitions and disposals of property.
· Estimating and negotiating compensation claims for road acquisition and compulsory acquisition purposes.
· Providing professional advice on all Landlord & Tenant matters.
· General Management of the Crown Estate
Qualifications, Skills and Experience: Applicants must possess a Degree in Valuation / Estate Management (or equivalent), have a minimum of three year’s post degree experience in a broad spectrum of relevant professional work and be a Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors. It is essential that post holder is strongly motivated, has self-discipline and is able to work on their own initiative.
Benefits will be determined in accordance with the Public Service Management Law (2005) and Regulations (2006), the Public Service Pensions Law (2004 Revision) and the CINICO Health Plan, which includes non-contributory pension and health benefits.
PLEASE SUBMIT APPLICATION FORM & RESUME TO:
Director , Lands & Survey Department.
Government Admin Building, 133 Elgin Avenue,
P.O. Box 1089 Grand Cayman, KY1-1102 Cayman Islands
Fax: (345) 949-2187 OR Email: Recruitment.LSU@gov.ky
For an application form and job description please visit: www.caymanlandinfo.ky or www.recruitment.gov.ky
NB: ALL applications MUST be on the official application form.
E-mail delivery is acceptable and encouraged.
DEADLINE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS:
11th APRIL, 2018